Did you go into business to be the next Richard Branson?
Or did you want to break free from a job and culture that held you back?
For every budding Branson, there're dozens of us who just want the freedom to do it our way: do better work and create a better lifestyle. But there's a price to pay for calling the shots. The red tape and responsibilities can hold you back from what you're best at, driving the business forward.
Then one morning you wake up to realise you're earning less money and working longer hours than you did in the job!
Or maybe you've gone beyond that stage, but you're frustrated that you're not even close to reaching your true potential.
If either of these descriptions sounds like you, you are the kind of person we are able to help.
Getting you to base camp is the absolute minimum you should expect from your business.
Together we'll chart the journey from where the business is today, to the performance and numbers needed to reach base camp:
Income: Absolute minimum is your commercial worth in the market place.
Lifestyle: 40 hours a week, max.Let's get your life back.
Holidays: 4-weeks a year, minimum.No excuses!
Together, we'll map out your vision and your path to achieving it. We'll build a realistic plan with numbers, timescales and actions.
We'll be by your side all the way.
For many business owners, the summit is the creation of a sustainable business which reflects their values.
But more than that, we'll help you build a business that runs, just as well without you. A business you'll be proud to pass on to the next generation. Or alternatively, a business that can be sold for a premium to help fund your retirement.
We fit like a glove if:
We're not for you if:
• Tom had a successful career in industry before he created an award-winning accounting business, which he owned for 15 years. He was awarded “Accountant of the Year” and grew his business during the worst recession in 50 years.
• Tom is a Director and Shareholder of a number of highly successful, fast-growing businesses. He’s not just a successful accountant, but also a businessman with a wealth of practical experience.
• Tom has helped a number of clients sell their companies and turn their original dream into serious cash.
• Tom is a Fellow of the Accountants Association of Business Advisors (AABA).
• Tom’s speciality is creating the ‘financial plumbing’ to ensure businesses can grow without running out of cash.